Friday, March 21, 2014

#AtoZChallenge #Theme for Kaet Wallace




So, I'm late to the party, but someone I've been working with during writing my book suggested I give it a try. Then I took a very small amount of time to determine my theme. See? I only write paranormal. It's the only place I feel safe. It's my fun spot.

Witches, Warlocks, Wizards, Werewolves, Vampires. (Boy, that's a lot of W's)

So, I'm going to bring you paranormal A to Z for April. It's going to be a little bit of each of the above and maybe a bit more.

Get ready to cast your spell and join me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you Kaet, and I am sure you will enjoy A-Z. I remember the first time I took part and the feeling of being overwhelmed by it all, but I met lots of new bloggers and made contacts who have helped me along the way with my writing journey, which I am sure you will too. Paranormal is also my motivation,I love all those you listed above and look forward to reading about your other choices for the other letters besides 'W'. lol.

http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

Kaet Wallace said...

I definitely had no clue what else to cover. So, if I try this again next year, it'll really be hard to come up with something.

Unknown said...

Your posts shall be popular, everyone loves paranormal :)

Timothy S. Brannan said...

AWESOME! I love paranormal. In fact my theme is Witches.

A bunch of bloggers in the A to Z are doing a mini-hop (within the main A to Z Challenge) of Supernatural themed posts. We would love to have you join us. Your blog would be perfect really.

The information and sign up is over at http://tashasthinkings.blogspot.com/2014/03/supernaturalatoz.html.

Hope you can join us!

Tim
--
Timothy S. Brannan
The Other Side, April Blog Challenge: The A to Z of Witches

Anna Tan said...

Nice.
Tasha's doing a Supernatural linky for A to Z blogs, if you're interested in linking up: http://tashasthinkings.blogspot.se/2014/03/supernaturalatoz.html

anna @ Deeply Shallow

Post a Comment

[Valid Atom 1.0]